* Admission prices are applicable for Women's Cup games
|Season 2017/18||First Team||Reserves||U18 (Midweek)||Ladies (League Games)*||Junior Teams (U9-U18)|
|Under 12s ***||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
** Concessions = Over 65 + Students (ID Required)
*** Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult.
The club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person who is considered to have committed any of the following acts:
- Entering the ground by any means other than through the turnstile or official entrance
- Entering the field of play before, during or after the game without prior authorisation to do so
- Being drunk, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Carrying items that may be considered as a danger or nuisance to others, including pyrotechnics (e.g. flares/ smoke bombs). megaphones, cans, bottles or drinking glasses containing alcoholic beverages
- Throwing any article onto the field of play
- Climbing floodlight pylons, fences, stands or any structure or building
- Using obscene or offensive language that may cause offence to others
- Using violence of any nature
- Taking any musical Instruments (Drum, Bugle, Trumpet, Horn, Triangle) into the ground
- PNSFC supports the FA’s campaign on pyrotechnics (e.g. flares and smoke bombs). Any misuse of such items in and around Ground will result those being asked to leave and, in line, with football authority guidance , may result in a report to the Police, potential prosecution and a lifetime ban from the club.
The consumption of alcohol (purchased on the premises) is permitted in the bar area only as under league rules no alcohol can be consumed from glasses or glass bottles outside of the bar area whilst a match is in progress or during half time.